Esther had her four-year well-child check-up this morning. In honor of her four years (not really!) she got four shots. So since then she has been limping around or lying back on the couch watching TV, and generally milking her boo-boos for all they're worth. One leg seems to my maternal eye to be all right, but I think the other one truly is sore. So when it came time for gymnastics class, I asked her if she thought she would be able to go this week. First she thought she might have to sit it out...then she thought she would be fine if she did some of the moves slowly...but by the time she left she was practically frisking in anticipation. I don't think we'll be hearing quite as much about her boo-boos this evening!
In happier news from her check-up, she is now forty inches tall and weighs 32 pounds, which puts her in the highest percentiles (50th for height and 25th for weight) that she has ever been in!
No comments:
Post a Comment