Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday in Jinan

Well, I just wrote a long entry and lost it all. I don't have time to
re-type, but the pertinent points are:

We're in Jinan and doing well. (I do, however, have a cold.)

We've woken up at 3 AM the last couple of days, and really hope to
start getting more on schedule soon, especially by Tuesday morning! I
would prefer not to wake up our new son on our first full day together
by middle-of-the-night activity.

Tim just called the guide who will be walking us through tomorrow's
paperwork and meeting with Fu Huang. We are a little unclear still as
to the details, but we will check into our hotel after lunch, and it
sounds like we will meet Fu Huang at the hotel at 1 PM. That's 1 AM
Eastern standard time. Prayers appreciated!

1 comment:

Carol and Mike said...

Having been continuing to pray! Have a wonderful day with your new son. Welcome him to the family for us. Look forward to meeting him soon.