"Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever." Daniel 12:3
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
A Word on Comments
I'm pretty sure that blogger is blocked in China. So for our trip, I've set things up so that I can post via my e-mail account. I wrote the last post that way and it worked fine, so I should be able to post from China without issues. I also set the blog up so that comments will come directly to my e-mail. Unfortunately, I then have to approve the comments before they will post on my blog, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that from China or not. Nor do I see any way to test it out before going to China. Sooooo...if you comment on my blog while we're in China and your comment doesn't come up, that doesn't mean I disapprove of it, it just means that the Great Firewall is not letting me access the blog. I will still be able to read comments myself, and I'll publish them when we get back. Thanks for your patience! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment