Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TA!!!!

We got word today that our Travel Approval has been issued.  We're praying that we get the date of our consulate appointment tomorrow so we can buy tickets without having to pay extra due to the timing.  The consulate dates we are asking for are:

first choice June 27
second choice June 23
third choice June 28

We will most likely be meeting our son on June 13.  We'll spend at least a week in Jinan with him, then on to Guangzhou for several days of medical exams and our consulate appointment, and then we get to fly home!  Well, home for us and a whole new adventure for our son.  Yesterday I was scared; today I'm excited; and tomorrow...who knows!  ;-)

2 comments:

Rylands family said...

Congrats and good luck with your travel arrangements! I can't wait to post those two little letters to our blog! (Ironically, also our initials... T(TOM) A(Angie). lol Thanks for posting on myblog. God Bless!

Difference2This1 said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to "meet" your soon-to-be son via your blog!!! :)