Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pictures!

I've figured out how to post pictures! I'll just post a few for now, since it's late and I'm tired. But these will give you a taste of what Esther looks like!


This is Wen Jia Si Di with her nanny shortly before they gave her to us. Notice how much more hair she has than in her referral picture! We didn't recognize her. Also note that she looks happy--we didn't see that kind of expression too often during our first days together, although she would have brief periods of grinning and giggling.













Here is Daddy giving Esther a bottle, several days later.


















Smiles were rare the first few days, but Jasmine Lee got one out of her!

















Esther really wanted to help hold the umbrella.

1 comment:

西门石头 said...

Great! Esther's home now. I believe she will receive love much more than in her original parents!

All of you are in my prayers.

Simon