Thursday, June 9, 2011

at the airport

After the motrin last night, Esther stopped flipping back and forth next to my back and fell asleep pretty quickly.  This morning she seems fine, although I'm sure she is tired!  Tim and I sure are.  I don't know what it is about adoption trips--we were exhausted and sick when we met Esther for the first time, and given that she has undoubtedly shared her germs with us, we are on track to be in the same condition when we meet our son.  Sigh.  Right now Esther is very, very excited and cheerful about traveling.  Actually, she has been great the last couple of days, not fussing about our busy-ness or the long drive down here.  Even last night she seemed more pleased with the novelty of getting up in the middle of the night to take medicine than she was upset with being sleepless and uncomfortable. 

I dropped my camera while trying to take a picture of Esther with our luggage and now it won't turn on.  :-(  Otherwise, we are well.

1 comment:

Difference2This1 said...

Prayers...for illnesses to go away and a smooth trip to China.